Sunday, January 16, 2011

JAW Week 2

Aargh, I'm only into week two of my personal challenge to make a piece of jewellery a week and I really thought it was going to go pear shaped this week - I've been very productive in other things around the house and at work this week but the week slipped by and I hadn't looked at my jewellery tools at all. (Except for my vice which is still attached to the meals area table from my last project -so it's hard to avoid,  in fact I even dusted it!)

Last chance today for week 2 so I knuckled down and made this little Pendant. It may seem like I have a haberdashery obsession but really I don't - it's just a phase I'm going through, but I do like all the bits and pieces when they're replicated in Silver :)


My pendant will be is up for sale soon here in This Etsy shop which has been set up by volunteer members of the Etsy Community to help raise funds for The Queensland Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal.
The shop is full of great stock, so check it all out, as proceeds (less Etsy & Paypal Fees) from your purchases will help the Victims from the recent tragic flooding in Queensland. Pin It

No comments: