Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm a winner!

No longer will I be able to say "but I never win anything" Why?.................
Well, I just won this cool Heart Brooch from ReRead Design.


I'm now the proud owner of two pieces of ReRead's designs. I purchased the little bird brooch pictured below back in January and now I've won the cute heart to add to my collection!


ReRead upcycles old vintage books to construct her brooches in cute silhouette shapes, covering them with the intriguing images & Text, then it's all protected with a smooth glossy finish.

A great touch is the packaging. My brooches were carefully wrapped in a page from an old book, then another page was used to make the handmade envelope.
Not often that I experience such a visual treat when collecting the mail from the letter box - certainly makes a pleasant change from window envelopes!


Check out more of ReRead's cute brooches at her Etsy Shop Pin It

2 comments:

Julz said...

Wow Pam...what a cool prize!!! Love the heart of course!!! And what clever packaging ideas...I am off for a peak!!!

GetSilvered said...

Thanks Julz. It's cute stuff!