Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Darn, Now I'm going to have to share my tools!

Murray works away and when he's home he's here for 6 days in a row. Yesterday, he decided that cooking meals for his loving family was not enough to occupy his time at home and he needed a hobby!
Armed with my metalwork book Foldforming by Charles Lewton-Brain and some of my sheet copper and brass he took off into the shed. He emerged triumphant with these two leaves :)

First one in copper - the oxidisation is from the torch and he left it as it was to add to the rustic appeal:


Second one in brass, again heat oxidised - I made a Sterling Neckwire for it:

Pin It

1 comment:

Miss Dot said...

now you need to leave a book lying around about the Joys of Cleaning and Ironing....

but seriously, I can see you getting a fully fitted workshop out of this, when is he going to see Elaine? :-)