Monday, December 15, 2008

Where's the day gone........


Day off today and this morning I felt a sudden urge to get creative. Anything to avoid doing the house work and washing!
I've had it in the back of my mind to make a ring for myself and simply never got around to it so today it happened!

It wasn't all smooth sailing though - the silver got the dreaded fire scale when I soldered it which meant lots of extra filing and sanding - for a pretty simple design I've spent the best part of the day on it! It's not perfect but I'm not going to point out the other faults - can't see 'em when I'm wearing it anyway, so I'm happy with the day's efforts. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ring Pam!

Her said...

oh I love it! you will have to tell us all about firescale at our workshop, I am so excited we are all going together, yay! I might have to commission one of those for me?