Saturday, September 01, 2007

Freo Bazaar - Woo Hoo, I'm in!


Very excited that I'm going to be at The Fremantle Arts Centre Bazaar again this year.
I'll be sharing a stall again with Jane & Petra. I'll be concentrating on my metalwork and chainmaille, Jane does beautiful jewellery with semi precious & crystals & pearls and Petra does some amazing work with mostly pearls and some semi precious. Petra's been doing felting too so I expect she'll have some of that on the stall as well.

We're pretty chuffed to be accepted for the 3rd year in a row. They had over 100 applicants for just 57 stalls and of that 57, they selected 25 new exhibitors and just 32 previous exhibitors.

It's one of the best local Art/Craft shows around. Applications have to be juried by a committee and all the work has to be made by local Artisans here in Western Australia - absolutely no imports goods are allowed. Definitely worth a look if you're in the Fremantle area in the first weekend in December as the quality and variety of crafts is very high. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! well done. I look forward to checking out your stall.

GetSilvered said...

Thanks - make sure you introduce yourself :)