Sunday, October 29, 2006

Craft Fairs are a goer!


Well, in my recent post I said that I was dropping out of the craft fairs I was scheduled to do on a shared stall because I'm going in for some surgery. I'm pleased to report - The fairs are back on again!! Well, Sort of ...I won't be there, but my stock will be. My friends are quite happy to continue the stalls including my stock, so it's business as usual in my absence.
I'm very grateful as I was wondering what I was going to do with all the jewellery that I had made.
Now I'd better get cracking and make a bit more, I'd sort of stopped production for a while there.

I was going to post some photos but all the camera batteries need recharging. Doncha hate that!
I've got 3 pairs and all of them are flat :( .....................................

.......Ok, the batteries are all charged up - here's my latest - copper, sterling, and fancy jasper pendant on Neoprene. Pin It

No comments: