Sunday, October 22, 2006

Craft Fair Drop out!



I was planning to do two craft fairs next month and early December. I'm really disappointed as I have to drop out of them. I've got some surgery scheduled and I'll still be in rest & recuperation mode when they are on.
One of them is held at the Fremantle Arts Centre. It's a fabulous historical building with the most awesome courtyard - a perfect venue for the bazaar. My jewellery making friends Jane & Petra & I were lucky enough to be selected to show our jewellery there last year and we shared a stall. (pics Above) We had a great weekend and were thrilled to be accepted again this year.
Meanwhile, as I won't be attending this year :( I'll be listing some of the stock I had made for the fairs in my Etsy Shop instead. Keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks as I get my stuff photographed and listed.
If you purchase anything from my shop from now on, I'll add a complimentary pair of sterling silver & Swarovski Christmas Ear threads (crystals in red & green) . I sell these at $US10. Just mention this blog when you order. Offer while stock lasts. Pin It

No comments: